For individuals or students with families and guardians
For class groups or groups of more than 20 people
- Tours and information sessions are open to all grades and ages.
- Walk-ins are welcome but we ask that you please register in advance
- Schools, extracurricular groups, and community organizations register separately as a group tours
- Students may schedule an interview here
If you need any additional information or have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com or by phone: (773) 702-8650.
March 2 — Mid-November, 2015
|Info Session||Campus Tour|
|Monday-Friday||9 am and 2 pm||10 am and 3 pm|
|Saturday||9 am and 11 am||10 am and 12 pm|
Sunday — Begin April 12
depart from the Smart Museum
(Mon-Sat tours depart from Rosenwald)
Office Closings: The Admissions Office will be closed to visitors and interviewers on the following days:
- Monday, May 25 — Office Closed for Memorial Day
If you are looking for tours that encompass architecture, art, libraries, the medical school, law school, or business school, please consult UChicago’s Tour resources.
Individuals with disabilities or special needs who believe they may need assistance should contact our office at 773.702.8650 to request an accommodation at least one week prior to their visit.