Before registering, please determine which type of event your group would like to attend:
- Information Session
- Join a UChicago Admissions Counselor for an information session covering the college admissions process and holistic review, as well as financial aid, academic programs, extracurricular activities, and campus life at UChicago.
- Campus Tour
- Join current students as they highlight important places on UChicago's campus and share stories about their social and academic experiences as a UChicago student. Bring your questions and get ready for some fun!
- Information Session and Tour
- Join a UChicago Admissions Counselor and a current UChicago student for a combined session highlighting the college admissions process, financial aid, and UChicago's campus.
Additional details to note for an In-Person Group Visit:
- Requests should be completed at least three weeks in advance of your requested date.
- On-campus visits require one chaperone per 15 high school students or 10 K-8 students.
- If your high school group is smaller than 20 students, please feel free to sign up for one of our general Info Sessions and Tour slots if they work for you. K-8 groups of any size must use the group visit request form.
- Please note that groups larger than 60 may require special approval due to space constraints on campus.
- Participation in a group visit is limited to current high school students as well as K-8 students at Chicagoland area elementary and middle schools.
- After submitting a request form, you will receive an acknowledgment of submission. This is not confirmation of a reservation. You should receive notification within 3 business days of your submission to either confirm or clarify your reservation.
Request an in-person group visit here.