UChicago offers prospective students the best of both worlds, in person and virtually! We welcome you and your family to our campus for in-person programming, including campus tours and information sessions, and to prepare for your visit, explore our virtual resources, events, and opportunities for helpful information on all things UChicago! Dive into the Life of the Mind with a 360° virtual campus tour, information sessions and virtual tours, model classes taught by our expert faculty, videos on campus life, panel discussions with current students, and so much more! When you visit campus in person to take a tour, you’ll feel like you're meeting an old friend!
Please review our on campus full schedule of available dates, including dates and times when our office will be open, to register for your visit.
- Register for a Campus Visit
- Get to Campus (Directions and Map)
- Plan Your Visit
- Check out our Virtual Events
Information Session and Campus Tour
Starting Tuesday, June 15, 2021
- Monday–Saturday: 9 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. information sessions, followed by campus tours
- Office Closed: July 10 and August 14
Rockefeller Memorial Chapel
5850 S. Woodlawn Ave
Chicago, IL 60637
Starting Tuesday, September 7, 2021
- Monday–Friday: 9 a.m. and 2 p.m. information sessions, followed by campus tours
- Saturday: 9 a.m. and 11 a.m. information sessions, followed by campus tours
- Office Closed: Saturday, September 25
1101 E. 58th St.
Chicago, IL 60637
Visitors are expected to follow CDC and City of Chicago travel guidelines. Effective August 2, 2021:Unvaccinated and fully vaccinated individuals are required to wear a face covering over the nose and the mouth at all times while in University buildings. If you are experiencing flu-like or COVID symptoms, please do not come to campus and call or email us about rescheduling your visit.
To register for an on-campus visit, we ask that visitors please complete the following steps:
- Follow UChicago and the City of Chicago's policies regarding travel
- Agree to be contacted via text/call for any last-minute adjustments
For more information, please see our FAQ here.
If you need any additional information or have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 773.702.8650. Individuals with disabilities or special needs who believe they may need assistance should contact our office at 773.702.8650 to request an accommodation at least one week prior to their visit.