UChicago Virtual Tour
UChicago offers prospective students the best of both worlds, in person and virtually! We welcome you and your family to our campus for in-person programming, including campus tours and information sessions, and to prepare for your visit, explore our virtual resources, events, and opportunities for helpful information on all things UChicago! Dive into the Life of the Mind with a virtual campus tour, information sessions and virtual tours, model classes taught by our expert faculty, videos on campus life, panel discussions with current students, and so much more! When you visit campus in person to take a tour, you’ll feel like you're meeting an old friend!
Please review our on campus full schedule of available dates, including dates and times when our office will be open, to register for your visit.
- Register for a Campus Visit
- Register a Group for a Campus Visit
- Get to Campus (Directions and Map)
- Plan Your Visit
- Check out our Virtual Events
- Register for an information session near you
Information Session and Campus Tour
All Information Sessions and Campus tours begin at
1101 E. 58th St.
Chicago, IL 60637
March through November 23
- Monday–Friday: 9 a.m. and 2 p.m. information sessions, followed by campus tours
- Saturday: 9 a.m. and 11 a.m. information sessions, followed by campus tours
November 28 through January
- Monday–Friday: 9 a.m. information session, followed by campus tours
Fall Open Houses
The Fall Open Houses will include presentations by Admissions & University staff, campus tours, model classes, and a Q&A with current students. The program will begin promptly at 8:30 a.m. with the last event concluding at 2 p.m. View the tentative schedule
Visitors are expected to follow CDC and City of Chicago travel guidelines. If you are experiencing flu-like or COVID symptoms, please do not come to campus and call or email us about rescheduling your visit. In most University spaces, including non-medical buildings, residence halls, and dining halls, masks are optional. However, masking requirements have come and gone over the past few years so please bring a mask just in case.
To register for an on-campus visit, we ask that visitors please complete the following steps:
- Follow UChicago and the City of Chicago's policies regarding travel
- Agree to be contacted via text/call for any last-minute adjustments
For more information, please see our FAQ here.
If you have any questions about access or to request any reasonable accommodations that will facilitate your full participation please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 773.702.8650 at least one week prior to the event.