At the University of Chicago, we welcome the brightest minds and boldest leaders of tomorrow to our campus, regardless of their financial background. We assist and guide these leaders through the four years of world-class education they receive on our campus, and our worldwide community of alumni provides career opportunities and a network of support that lasts a lifetime.
The University of Chicago is deeply committed to ensuring that students from every background, regardless of financial need, will find a home here. We offer need-based financial aid that meets 100% of your family’s demonstrated need, as well as merit scholarships. The No Barriers program allows UChicago students to graduate debt-free and prepared for lifelong success - no matter their chosen major or background prior to enrolling in The College. We will work with your family to create a comprehensive aid package that fits your unique circumstances and ensures that a UChicago education is within your reach. Learn more about the myriad grants, scholarships and programs that put this education within reach, and about families like yours that have thrived in the UChicago community.
- Stories from families of all walks of life on affording UChicago. Learn more »
- Information on applying for financial aid at UChicago. Learn more »
- Facts and figures illustrating how UChicago is within your reach. Learn more »
- Scholarships available to UChicago students. Learn more »
- Learn about UChicago's No Barriers program. Visit No Barriers »