- Register for a Tour
For individuals or students with families and guardians
- Register for a Group Tour
For class groups or groups of more than 20 people
- Tours and information sessions are open to all grades and ages.
- Walk-ins are welcome but we ask that you please register in advance
- Schools, extracurricular groups, and community organizations register separately as a group tour
- Students may schedule an interview here
If you need any additional information or have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com or by phone: (773) 702-8650.
March 3, 2014 — June 13, 2014
|Info Session||Campus Tour|
|Monday-Friday||9 am and 2 pm||10 am and 3 pm|
|Saturday||9 am and 11 am||10 am and 12 pm|
Begin April 6 - departs from the Smart Museum
Office Closings: The Admissions Office will be closed to visitors and interviewers on the following days:
- June 14, 15 — Closed (Convocation)
- July 4 — Closed (Independence Day)
- July 11, 18, 25, and August 1, 8, 15. We will not be holding regular information sessions or tours on these dates. We will, however, have Summer Information Days taking place instead. Please visit our Summer in the City page for more information.
If you are looking for tours that encompass architecture, art, libraries, the medical school, law school, or business school, please consult UChicago’s Tour resources.
Individuals with disabilities or special needs who believe they may need assistance should contact our office at 773.702.8650 to request an accommodation at least one week prior to their visit.