Each day, we work with students and parents of all backgrounds, from all walks of life…to make sure that every family can afford a UChicago education." — Robert J. Zimmer, President, University of Chicago
At the University of Chicago, we welcome the brightest minds and boldest leaders of tomorrow to our campus, regardless of their financial background. We assist and guide these leaders throughout the four years of world-class education they receive on our campus, and our worldwide community of alumni provides career opportunities and a network of support that lasts a lifetime.
We are dedicated to helping you afford a UChicago education. Learn more about the myriad grants, scholarships and programs that put this education within reach, and about families like yours that have thrived in the UChicago community.
- Stories from families of all walks of life on affording UChicago. Learn more »
- Information on applying for financial aid at UChicago. Learn more »
- Facts and figures illustrating how UChicago is within your reach. Learn more »
- A listing of the many grants available to UChicago students. Learn more »
- To request and application fee waiver, please download, complete, and submit the fee waiver form.