College Report and Transcript

College Official's Report

Give this form to a dean or academic adviser who has access to your disciplinary and academic records at your current or most recent college or university.   We do not require the Midterm Report from the Common Application.

College Transcripts 

Request that official college or university transcripts from every post-secondary school you have attended be sent directly to the Office of College Admissions. If you received pass/fail marks for college or university courses instead of grades, please request that your instructors submit written evaluations of your work.

Transcripts written in a language other than English must be be accompanied by a certified translation and a grading scale.